- We do not collect any information unless you knowingly and voluntarily give it, and the purpose for which we collect the information will be made clear to you at that time.
- We do not share your private information with any third party.
- The information you provide will be used exclusively for the purpose disclosed at the time it was collected, and it will never be used for any other purpose without your specific and express permission.
- We do not maintain a copy of nor have access to your credit card account information itself, as this information is collected and maintained only by our merchant account vendor.
- Protection of privacy of the very young is important to us. Therefore, we will not disclose full names, addresses, or other information of minors without the express permission of the parent or guardian.
- We will take reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information that we hold. However, email is not a secure method of transmitting information. Therefore, the church cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to us by email or for any unauthorized access or use of that information.
- Private information you may provide via our payment vendors will be under security protocols as evidenced by a padlock symbol or the “https” designation in the URL.
- We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites as may be necessary to accomplish the purpose of your visit. We encourage you to recognize when you leave our site and to read privacy statements of any other Website that collects your personal information.
- A temporary cookie that contains your IP address or other connectivity information may be stored within your browser as it relates to your use of our Website. The cookie simply allows you to access areas of our site and terminates at the end of your session on our site. The cookie is not permanent.